I am the founder of Robazza International Coaching.
I am a multicultural, bilingual (English-Italian) Corporate Coach and Senior Trainer with over 25 years of working experience. Of those, 18 years have been in the private sector where I have held key leading roles with national and European responsibilities, both in large international corporate organisations and in small to mid-size organisations, gaining extensive experience in sales, retail, training and development as well as in international remote team management.
Following my business studies, I have undergone extensive management and leadership training. Graduated as Corporate Coach, I have been honored the designation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and am a member of the International Coach Federation as well as of the chapters, ICF-Italia and ICF-Belgium.
A life lived across Canada, Italy and Belgium and married to a Dutchman, makes me well experienced in understanding the life of an expatriate and the challenges of operating in multicultural contexts. I am currently based in Brussels where I live with my husband and two boys.
Enthusiastic, positive, driven, with strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, I adopt a gentle yet firm, practical and results-oriented style to help leaders grow and lead more effectively.
Assessment tools used include:
- “Insights Discovery®”
- “The International Profiler”, “International Preferences Indicator” and “International Team Trust Indicator”, Worldwork Ltd
- “Cultural Orientations Framework”, Rosinski & Company
- “Emotional Intelligence Profiler”, “Emotional Intelligence Profiler 360”, “Team Effectiveness”, JCA Occupational Psychologists Ltd
Certifications & Trainings:
- PCC Certified ICF-Coach
- Insights Discovery® Licensed Practitioner
- Licensed Consultant for the intercultural competence tools of Worldwork Ltd
- Licensed Professional for the emotional intelligence and leadership tools of JCA Psychologists Ltd
- Certified mBIT Coach (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) – using our three intelligences (Head/Heart/Gut)
- Certified on Clean Coaching with Emergent Knowledge
- Mindfulness and Flow
- Finance and Banking : Statestreet, BNP Paribas
- High-end Apparel: Burberry, Max&Co. (and others)
- Education: Bocconi University, Milano
- Public sector: EFSA European Food Safety Authority, CSPMI (Italian Regional Training & Consulting Organisation for SME’s)
- Consumer and manufactured goods: SONY, Aliseo Group, CHEP
- Computer, IT Solutions: Fujitsu
- Coaching, Training, Consultancy: Methodos SpA, Cybele Ltd, Coachmatch Ltd, Maieuticarete srl
- Non-profit: Canadian Military Family Resource Center, AECM European Association of Guarantee Institutions